Tuesday, June 14, 2005

long long long long time no post

so I haven't posted in a long time but I have been busy so It is okay. the highlights have been: I've won 3 junior races, went to the uscf juniors camp and qualified to go to le tour de l'abitibi in Canada, I've spent some really awsome time with my totally cool wonderful girlfriend who so lovingly puts up with all my bullshit. I had a graduation party for "highschool", got a MP3 player (a Creative Zen Touch 20Gb) saw my GP's for a few days, turned 18 (i think...), went to flagstaff 2 times, started voulenteering at Saguaro Natl' park. turned 19 (not really, it was Ashley who did that). I think that pretty much sums it up. I'm really excited about going to Canada on July 17!!!

I will rite more stuff later if I get enough sleep tonight, assuming the dead people doin't eat me or somesuch thing...

Later

YOUR Cycling God

7 Comments:

Blogger xpinkxbutterflyx said...

you need to post so I can put awesome and lovely dovey things in your comments page...Like....I love you bunches and you mean the world to me! And you are so sweet and special and you make everything great! Love you baby!
~me~

10:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

read your blog, think you'd be really interested in this website

9:02 AM  
Blogger xpinkxbutterflyx said...

UPDATE A JOURNAL!!!! Not that it matters much. I see you everyday sweetie...hahaha, I just want this comment to be sent you your email...hahahaha
Love you!
~Pumpkin~

10:17 AM  
Blogger dwainfrie2379 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

8:53 AM  
Blogger matthewflynn60973454 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://pennystockinvestment.blogspot.com

11:45 AM  
Blogger markclinton93350625 said...

Get any Desired College Degree, In less then 2 weeks.

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

Get these Degrees NOW!!!

"BA", "BSc", "MA", "MSc", "MBA", "PHD",

Get everything within 2 weeks.
100% verifiable, this is a real deal

Act now you owe it to your future.

(413) 208-3069 call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

3:41 AM  
Blogger mp8brwm39 said...

hey, I just got a free $500.00 Gift Card. you can redeem yours at Abercrombie & Fitch All you have to do to get yours is Click Here to get a $500 free gift card for your backtoschool wardrobe

10:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home