Monday, May 09, 2005

finishing my last post

this is a continuation of my last post...

... crazy friends. it sucked that we had to leave early, sum41 had just been playing for about 25 minutes when we left. I wish they played earlier instead of the retarded bands that did play. the lineup was as follows
the mates of state
the format
unwritten law
taking back sunday
jimmy eat world
billy idol
sum41

the mates of state sucked ass, the format was a little better. unwritten law was awesome, taking back sunday was ok to crappy, jimmy eat world was awesome, billy idol i didn't give a shit about and didn't watch for more than 5 mins. and sum 41 was cool but we had to leave before they were done playing.

I am done now and I am going to go do other cool things...

Later Fools!!!!!

CYCLING GOD

1 Comments:

Blogger xpinkxbutterflyx said...

you gotta update your journal more when you get back...I have nothing interesting to read when you are gone. See you the day after tomorrow babe! Love you bunches!
~Ash~

2:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home