Sunday, April 24, 2005

Question

I have a question that maybe someone out there can answer for me.
HOW THE HELL DO YOU PEE OFF THE BIKE WITHOUT GETTING IT ALL OVER YOUR LEG AND BIKE?????
the reason I ask is while I was on my ride this morning, and i Had to pee, so I thought
"what better time then now to practice peeing off the bike since I will probably need to be able to do that at Gila". I got all set up, in position ect. and then let er' rip. I then proceded to get pee all over my right leg (i was facing right). because when you are moving foward, it doesnt go straight like when you are standing in the bathroom. WHATEVER.
Last night I finished the last of my math HW!!!!!!!!! now I just have 2 more tests in the next 2 weeks in math, one test in spa, and one in wrt, then I am done for the summer!!!! and since Im not taking sumer school i wont have to go back to school until the fall.
speaking of the fall, my schedule is
M/W
somthing
somthing else

T/TR
another somthing else
a last somthing

I don't know what my schedule is and I amd to lasy to go look. I think I am taking math and physics and anthropology and maybe an engineering class or maybe another math or somthing. I dont need to know what my schudle is until school starts, Im still trying to figure out my schedule for this semester.

Im going to go shower now, cause' I havent this mornig and I am stinky sand sweaty.

Later you fools!

CYCLING GOD

P.S.
I love you baby!! (you know who you are...)

7 Comments:

Blogger tucbiker said...

You kinda piont it downward and point your knee out. So you are peeing more between your legs and strait at the ground.

1:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awsome!!

2:15 PM  
Blogger xpinkxbutterflyx said...

I love you too sweetheart! And I am glad you have no solved the problem of being able to pee...Sorry I wasn't able to give you advice and help with that...But I am limited in that department..lol Have fun in New Mexico and I will see you when you get back! Love you!
~me~

2:58 PM  
Blogger xpinkxbutterflyx said...

*now solved the problem..lol

2:59 PM  
Blogger xpinkxbutterflyx said...

you should do some "things" with your girlfriend as well...And you know what I mean..lol I still have yet to see you when you do "things"....lol Love you baby!
~jackass~

2:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you should wait untill the ride is over and use a bush or stall.
Jake.m

9:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you should wait untill the ride is over and use a bush or a stall.
Jake.m

9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home