Saturday, March 12, 2005

WHY!!!!!!

so it is shortly after 5 am on a saturday morning and yet, i'm sitting here fully out of bed, showered, dressed, and eating breakfast... is it just me or is somthing wrong with this picture???? I mean, why would I, a seemingly normal person, be up at this ungodly hour, typing on my online journal??? well the awnser lies in the fact that I am crazy... no really, it is because there is a bike race in Yuma that for me doesn't start until 2 pm today so I decided to get up at the crack of freaking dark and drive there way before I need to. I could serously leave at like 9 and still get there in PLENTY of time, but the guy I'm going with races at 1015 so that is why I'm up and typing. now about this race... it is the North End Classic, and it consists of a crit (today) and a road race (tomorrow). and did I mention the fact that it is in YUMA!?!?!?!?! well after the race I might be going up to Prescott for the rest of my SPRING BREAK!!! that is if it's not raining there. I will write more later when I am actually awake and can comprehend what I'm writing...

Later Y'all

CYCYING GOD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home