Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Spring Break

today there is exactly 5 days left before spring break ends... not that I'm counting or anything. I have been having a good time so far, except my teachers decided to schedule tests and homework that happen to be RIGHT after spring break. I mean literally right after the break, that monday. which means that I am having to do homework on my spring break. HOLY MONKEY PANTS!!!!! okay I'm sitting here,typing away, minding my own business, when my brother comes in. presumably to annoy me or some such thing. then he says "I don't see your snake" to which I respond, "whatever, he's buried in there somewhere" then I go over just to make sure my snake is actually still in his tank. and guess what... HE'S NOT. I immediatly start freaking out and looking franticly for my snake, tearing my room apart, which can be hazardous to your health since I never dust. I eventually found him under my bed, cozy as could be, and I also found a pile of moldy dog barf which was a real nice suprise. I decided that since the tank needed to be cleaned out and everything was torn up already, I would go ahead and clean the tank, so now I am done cleaning my snake's tank and my adreniline levels are approaching normal again. that is WAAAAAAAAY to much excitement for one day. I mean that really sucked, really really really really really sucked. enough of that, lets talk about bikes now since I completely forgot what I was ranting about before I found out I lost my snake. last weekend was the North End Classic in Yuma, It was a crit on saturday and a pancake on sunday, I mean a road race that was pancake flat with a blob of butter on it. really, there was a big blob of butter in the middle of the road about half way around the course. no not really, I was just kidding about the butter part but pancakes would be good right now... ANYWAY the crit was really cool, as in radical, not temperature, it was hot a HELL out there, I think it was 95 F which is a big change from the 70 F its been here in tucson recently. I got 8th in the crit out of ? people, I thought I was going to puke from the 5th lap on, the heat sucked. the road race was pretty uneventful since most of the fools in the 4's don't know how to race very good. I think the logic in a 4's pack is somthing like this... "SEE PERSON, MUST CHASE" even when there is still 65 miles of a flat, windy, 66 mile road race left, they just can't take the chance that that one guy might actually get a 5 second lead for a few miles before he blows up like a nuclear bomb, and then proceds to get in everyones way for the next 2 seconds until he gets dropped. also, WHAT THE HELL ARE PEOPLE THINKING????? attacking not even halfway throught the first of five 12 mile laps? especially when the pack is going like 28 miles/hr and they can maybe TT at 25 miles/hr for any distance. whatever, I only need 4 more points to upgrade to 3's which should be a little bit better.
in other news, I've ridden 8.5 hours in the last 2 days, 8 today and .5 yestrerday... not really, I rode 4 hours yesterday and 4.5 today, that has been cool. I like riding for a really long time and then coming home and eating everything in site for the rest of the day, it kinda freaks people out when I loose weight by eating only 5000 calories a day...
I'm getting board of writing now so I'm going to stop...

Later Y'all

CYCLING GOD

8 Comments:

Blogger xpinkxbutterflyx said...

I didn't understand most of all you wrote. But all I know is I saw a BIG group of people come by every 30-40 minutes..So you tell me what that means. love you babe and talk to you later
~ash~

8:03 PM  
Blogger xpinkxbutterflyx said...

sorry it messed up and said it didn't post...no really I decided to be annoying since you didn't put anything about me in this entry...JK Love you!
~me~

8:05 PM  
Blogger Cycling God said...

thats okay, i fixed it so you only posted 2 times and your second one doesn't make any sense any more.

I forgot to mention in my post that my awsome girlfriend, Ashley, went to yuma with me and discovered that palm trees aren't good shade...

9:09 PM  
Blogger Race Fat said...

No more Novels on your blog.

Snake

9:24 AM  
Blogger Race Fat said...

No more Novels on your blog.

Snake

9:24 AM  
Blogger Race Fat said...

No more Novels on your blog.

Snake

9:25 AM  
Blogger Race Fat said...

No more Novels; it's a blog not a book deal.

Snake

9:27 AM  
Blogger Cycling God said...

you don't have to read it you fool

2:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home