Wednesday, March 23, 2005

the sickness

well for the second time this year I am sick. what the hell is up with that????? I usually don't get sick at all, or maybe 1 time a year. I hate being sick although I'm not going to school which I guess is one upside... although I would rather be well and have to go to school. whatever. I don't know if i mentoned it but I won the Tumacacori RR this past sunday and I now have my 3's upgrade!!!!!!!!

I'm going to go lay around and feel sorry for myself and I suggest you all feel sorry for me as well.


Later Fools!

Cycling God

1 Comments:

Blogger xpinkxbutterflyx said...

I feel sorry for you, but I think that is like a rule for being a girlfriend. I will come over and visit you when I am done with class. And you better feel better for you race on Saturday! And if you are good, I will bring you a surprise when I come over. Love you
Jackass

1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home