Monday, March 07, 2005

racing

yesterday was the 7th annual Hungry Dog Crit. Me, Josh, and Ashley left tucson at 5am to drive up to Pheonix. which means I had to get up at 4am and since I didn't get to sleep until 1130 and from 1130 to 4 is only 4.5 hours. that is not nearly enough sleep since I need at least 8 or 9 hours of sleep to function normaly... well we got there and it was raining slightly which sucked, but by the time the JR. race started it had pretty much stoped raining. well the Jr. race was total carnage, I went up to the front after one lap and then just rode tempo until I dropped the 2 other guys that were with me up to that point. by the finish I lapped everybody at least 1, most people 5 or 6 times. that was fun... the fours race didn't go as well as my first race and I was only able to get 7th which makes me kinda mad. I had a little bit of trouble in the last corner which slowed me down slightly, and the pack finish was for 3rd place any ways, there was a 2 man break up the road. over all it was fun though I got to hang out with Ashley for the day and race twice so I'm happy. I also won a Dog Bowl,(hungry dog crit) and thats cool, its the only trophy that I have that is very cool.
Now I'm going to go eat breakfast
Later

CYCLING GOD

1 Comments:

Blogger xpinkxbutterflyx said...

Hehe, I had a great time this weekend. I love going to races now, it is actually something to get into and watching. I look forward to going to more. I felt so proud to be there and watch you do well at racing. I will see you in a little while babe. I want you to know I am the most happy and proud girlfriend! Byes!
~me~

12:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home