Thursday, February 17, 2005

VOS

Tomorrow is the first day of the rest of my life?????
whatever, tomorrow is the first day of the valley of the sun (vos) stage race. there is a 20km time trial (which is 12 miles for you metricly challenged). then on saturday there is a 41 mile (approx. I'm not sure how far it is exactly) which should be fun. depending on where I'm sitting in the GC, I might just try to rip evey ones legs off working for whom ever is in a good spot, probably that person will be Eric. on sunday there is a crit that is pretty fast and fun, and again depending on where I'm sitting in the over all, i might just keep attacking, and hopefuly no matter what I will win the crit.
tonight I hung out with Ashley and her friend at the mall and applebees which was cool.
I really should go to bed now, but I've had to much iced tea in the last few hours so I will be up for a while.

Later

1 Comments:

Blogger xpinkxbutterflyx said...

Teehee, You only had like two glasses of Iced Tea...lol It was cool hanging with ya, as soon as you get back we shall do it again!!!!!!! lol
Umm what did the comment about "tomorrow being the first day of the rest of my life" mean? Since when do you get all philosophical? hehe Good luck the rest of the weekend! Talk to you tomorrow!
~Jackass~

12:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home