Thursday, February 24, 2005

Upgrade gone sour...

Well after VOS I went to get my threes upgrade, but no, I have to get 4 more points GRRRRRRRRRRR. and thats after Don said to me "your still a 4??" at the VOS TT last weekend. oh well I guess I'll just have to whoop up on the 4s for another race or two. All I need to get is one top three then I'll be able to upgrade. next weekend there is a RR and a crit that I am going to do so I guess I'll get my points there. Whatever.
today I hung out with my girlfriend Ashley most of the day which was cool. we were going to go up to Mt. Lemmon and play in the snow but the road was closed so we could only go up to mile 12 where there wasn't any snow. we still had a good time though, we were on the mountain for two or three hours.

I have to go to bed now so I can get my beauty sleep (and man do I need it)
Later
Cycling God

1 Comments:

Blogger xpinkxbutterflyx said...

you have a girlfriend? WOW!!!! lol
love always,
Jackass

3:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home