Saturday, December 18, 2004

shootout

today I did the shootout, the first time I've done it in a few months. over all it was fun, although getting there sucked. I had to leave my semi-warm house for the antartic temperatures of the great outdoors at 640 when it was still dark out. on the way there the Manchild (who also did the shootout) got a flat which kinda sucked, but at least my fingers had a chance to warmup. we got there just a few minutes before it was "BIKE TIME" and we rolled out with everyone else.

I lost my train of thought....

Later on in the ride, at the store in shaurita it was really cold and windy and it sucked. once I got home I went to the mall and saw "oceans 12" which was pretty cool, although it interfered with my nap. thats all I can think of for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home