Saturday, November 06, 2004

Sup?

lately I haven't been posting, mostly because I have been busy with school and stuff. my classes are going okay but the chemistry is hard. luckly there is only like another month of class. Today I did the first "long" ride that I have done in a long time, and even though it was only 3 hours I felt like I rode for 4 or 5, I guessl that is part of the off season process. I think my training will get more interesting soon when I get my next 4 wks of training from my coach in the next couple days. I have 2 test this week and i thik i am going to do ok, but not great on both of them (spanish and chemistry). after el tour, I'm going up to sedona for a week and hopefuly I can get some kick ass mountain biking in while I'm up there.
I'll maybe write more later if i feel like you guys deserve it.

later
Jackson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home