Thursday, October 21, 2004

Dam Bugs!!!!!!!

the other day, I noticed that I have what appears to be fleas or some such bug in my room. now, I'm not against bugs, or even sharing my room with them just so long as they don't eat anything. but when they start eating me, then its war! just last night I was in bed, I think I had just fallen asleep, when I was rudely awakened by a terrible itching on my foot. it turned out that one of the many bugs that call my room home had bitten me. I'm not sure what kind of bug it was, but there was a kissing bug on the wall that I quickly despensed with (via a shoe). now I could have killed the wrong bug, but I don't care. this isn't the first time I have been taken advantage of, but it was the first time that I have been awaken by a new bug bite. I almost always have at least a few bug bites on my legs, which don't bothet me too much, although they (the bugs) are biting me more often it seems. I have now declared war on the bugs that inhabit my room, although I don't know what exactly I'll do, but damit I'm going to do something. they made their fatal mistake by disturbing my sleep!! NOW I WILL KILL THEM ALL!!!!!! BWA HA HA HA HA (cue the thunder and lightning). alright enough about the bugs. I am really liking the weather we are having right now, but like I said earilier, it will probably get hot as hell or really cold any day now. as I was riding to school today (thats right I'm ecomomicly and environmentaly minded, actually I just don't have a car to drive all the time) it was really really really windy. I was getting sand in my eyes so I couldn't see where I was going. I also nearly got blown over for the 40 minutes my 20 minute ride took. I am going to do other stuff now so I will write more later if you are lucky.


whatever

2 Comments:

Blogger Race Fat said...

well sounds to me like you need a flee colar, and for the sand in the eyes try sun glasses.

my 2 cents,
Jake

7:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Har Har Har
I don't have another pair of glasses to wear around (i lost em.)

Jackson

7:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home