Thursday, October 14, 2004

BIG TEST

BECAUSE I HAVE A BIG CHEMISTRY TEST TOMORROW, I AM GOING TO WRITE THIS WHOLE POST IN BIG LETTERS, I AM ALSO GOING TO SEE HOW MANY TIMES I CAN USE THE WORD BIG. AS I MENTIONED EARLYER, I HAVE A BIG TEST THAT I AM GOING TO TAKE TOMORROW AND I HOPE THAT I CAN DO GOOD. UNLIKE MY LAST BIG TEST WHERE I GOT A 66. MY FIRST WEEK OF BEING BEING COACHED HAS GONE GOOD, SO FAR NOTHING TO HARD, AND ITS GOING TO STAY THAT WAY FOR THE NEXT FEW WEEKS. THIS MORNING I DID THE TEAM RIDE (IT WASN'T THAT BIG) THAT STARTED AT 6:30 AT GRANT AND SWAN, SO I HAD TO LEAVE AT 5 :45 SO I GOT UP VERY EARLY. ALSO TODAY I HAD MY SECOND BIG SPANISH TEST WHICH I THINK I DID GOOD ON, MOST LIKELY I GOT A BIG SCORE.
I AM TIRED AND I HAVE A BIG TEST IN THE MORNING SO I MUST GO GET READY TO THINK ABOUT GOING TO BED (AKA, FIND SOMTHING BIG TO EAT AND THEN SIT AROUND FOR A WHILE).
I HAVE BEEN DOING PUSH UPS AND SIT UPS BEFORE BED SO MY BICEPTS ARE GETTING SORT OF BIG.


JACKSON


PS. I USED THE WORD BIG 11 TIMES IN THIS POST.

2 Comments:

Blogger Race Fat said...

Jackson,
you are a BIG Dork!!!!!!!

Snake

6:43 PM  
Blogger Cycling God said...

You just wish you could be as BIG a dork as me

2:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home