Wednesday, September 29, 2004

chemistry

I just finished with my chemistry class and right now I think all of my brains have been liquified. I'm not sure how I will make it through another 2 hrs of math class. On saturday is the Cochise County Cycling Classic and I am planning on winning the 92 mile event. on the wed ride this morning I hit a huge rock because the idiot in front of me didn't point it out. and now I need to go home and true my wheels. I think it sucks that Tyler Hamilton was doping, he was the last person I would have suspected to do that shit. if he gets banned from the sport for 2 years like david millar, then his carrer as a cyclist will be pretty much over.

I have to go to class now for another 2hours!!! I hope I won't melt or somthing

whatever
Jackson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home