Thursday, August 12, 2004

last few weeks of summer

as of today, I have exactly 11 more days until school starts and I will be so busy it won't even be funny. unlike funkmasta B, I have classes all day monday and wednessday and for a couple of hours on tuesday and thursday. I also have a bunch of books (I haven't actually gone to get my books yet but I will have at least four books maybe more). I've been trying to enjoy the last days before school as best I can by riding alot and hanging out with friends. yesterday I did 4 1/2 hours and worked it so I would't get home till noon when it was so unbeleivably hot my water was really hot and it felt like my bar tape was going to melt. I think I was only about 109 in the sun, but after 4 1/2 hours I was tired and hungry and ready for my ride to be over. the rest of the day I didn't do much except sleep and eat and think about doing laundry and all of the other stuff I was going to do. Today I rode for a little bit and then met the manchild at fivebucks and hung out there for a couple of hours. it sucks because he is still sick and won't be able to ride for another few days, he was even reading a book when I got there and he said that he was bored with watching tv, thats serious. this weekend I'm going to go hang out with a friend, hopefuly we won't hurt ourselves to bad between riding, shooting things with potato guns and blowing things up, I don't know how many times we've nearly caught the house or ourselves on fire. Good Times

Thats all I can think of for now

Whatever


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home