Monday, July 05, 2004

summer school.

Tomorrow is the first day of the rest of my summer in summer school. I really am not looking foward to going back to school tomorrow, it seems like I just got out of school like a month ago. I'm only taking one class, Math 122 which translates in real life to intermediate algebra. I don't think it will be all that hard but it is four days a week from 12 to 2:15. This means I most likely won't be able to go Long up helmet peak Rd. any more. I will also have to ride to class most days. it's not that I don't like riding, just that I don't like riding at 12 with all my books every day. I guess its just more reason to get my drivers license. Whatever.

I'm Out
Mr. Bike Freak

2 Comments:

Blogger Race Fat said...

Dude just take one of the horses. You can tie it up at the park.

11:43 PM  
Blogger Cycling God said...

my class is at the NELC, theres no park there

7:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home