Sunday, July 11, 2004

picacho TT

this morning I woke up at 4 am, to go to the third and final picacho TT. I went with the intention of winning the jrs 17-18 field, which I did, some of my team mates also did good. there were a couple of other first places and some second place finishes. also, the day before was the last of the tucson crit series races, I got second in the jr 17-18 field and was able to take the overall points for the series. I also won a jersey in the first sprint prime. all in all it has been a successful two days of racing. after the TT this morning we (a bunch of people from TRR)went out to IHOP for breakfast, I'm suprised we didn't get kicked out! every one kept switching seats and confusing the waitress and acting like high school kids, also the people in the booth behind us were throwing things at us. dam cyclists!! I think I'm going to take the next week off, no, or very little riding and lots of sleeping in (if my math class allows it). summer school still sucks, lots of homework every night, like 50 math problems.



I'm Out
Mr. Bike Freak

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah but it was fun, and we could'nt just be toremented by the desert foxs so we had take action by flicking sweet and lowat them.-jake.m

3:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home