Tuesday, June 22, 2004

U of A engeineering camp

this week I am at the U of A summer engeineering acadimy (SEA). so far it has been fun, mostly sitting in th computer lab desiging cars with the solid work program. even not knowing what I am doing I can still make some cool stuff. today after me and my lab partner finished our car, we built a fridge with a tv on top (a case of to much time on our hands). it was sweet. I'll see if I can post it here. not sure what we are doing tomorrow, more computer stuff and maybe a lecture. the dorm beds are nice and lumpy, my roommate is cool. he's from south dakota. not much else to report except the food is much better than at NAU, although it isn't all you can eat and we only get 17 dollars a day.

I'm Out!!
Mr. Bike Freak

2 Comments:

Blogger tucbiker said...

How do you survive on 17 dollars a day?!!!!!! You must starve.

1:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK, If you're going to go to Engineering camp, you should be able to spell Engineering, not Engeineering. :)
SM

2:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home